Friday, October 19, 2007

Thwarted

I had grand plans to neglect the laundry and do an outdoor fall photo shoot with Bubbers today. (I just loved Tearese's).

But given the sudden torrential rainfall, I decided against it. (Speaking of which, it's amazing how threats of a severe windstorm can motivate me to organize my food storage. Very quickly. And with great gusto).

So, I switched plans.

(This is when Charming prays that I decided to do the laundry).

I set up Heidi's Portrait Studio and took some more 6 mos. pictures of Bubbers. Yay!!

(Sorry, Love).

After I get all my sessions done, I'll post some of his pictures.

In the meantime... Here are some pictures from our official 6 mos. check-up (a euphemism for needles, Tylenol and banshee crying).

-----



"Hello, internet. Are you getting vaccinated, too?"





Check-ups are a family affair. Mom comforts the banshee baby.



And Dad comforts the Mom.