Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hardy har har

This weekend was General Conference. That means the whole Mormon world got to listen to our Prophets, Apostles and leaders from Salt Lake City. (As always, it was awesome).

Charming, Bubbers and I watched on the internet. Bubbers did surprisingly well through 8 hours in the same room. (With only one mishap).

Today was also special because Bubbers rolled over for the first time ever! Did we actually see it? Well, no... But one minute he was on his stomach, reaching for the strap of my camera. And the next minute he was on his back!

Since we didn't see it, I'm willing to say it didn't happen (it doesn't count unless you see it, right?). But now we'll be more vigilant to catch the real first time, next time.

Oh, and here's some of Charming's humor...

"I'm Heidi watching General Conference."



"I'm the Little Man watching General Conference."




"I'm me watching General Conference."


--------
Breaking news on the snot front: Bubbers is oh so close to being over his first stuffy nose. Thank you to everyone for your kind well-wishing! Needless to say, none of us will miss "the boogerator".